CSR Success combines the expertise needed to conceive, launch and navigate your Corporate Social Responsibility program.
We link strategy and operations and, most importantly, identify what is appropriate and relevant to an individual business. Our guide for developing a bespoke and meaningful CSP programme with positive business outcomes will follow the following process:
- Commit - Management must make clear CSR is as critical a business process as cash and inventory control
- Engage - CSR is a participation sport and engaging internal and external stakeholders ensure understanding and relevance, embed processes and create advocates for success
- Identify & Measure - An effective CSR plan is not simply taken from another organisation's blue print. Rather, it is one built on identifying and quantifying the inputs, processes and outputs specific to your business.
- Report - Little good comes from business measurements that are hidden from those who can most influence improvement. Reporting outcomes against targets reinforces the business purpose of the CSR initiative and enhances stakeholders' ongoing engagement and ability to create change.
- Repeat - Like any business process, Corporate Social Responsibility must be embedded in an organisation's DNA and daily operations and repeated. Improvements are measured over time - and there will always be room for better performance, better results and better profits.
Our team delivers a range of services spanning sustainability, legal, human resource, health & safety and auditing disciplines to ensure your CSR/sustainability program that is strategically, operationally and responsively linked to your organisational objectives and consistent with prevalent standards of sustainable development. Taken together, our services address the principles of People, Planet and Profit.